2007年12月19日水曜日

My best experience

My best memory is my life in England. I went to England this summer because on Kaigaikenshu. It was very good experience foe me. Before I went to England, I was worry about many things, however I found that I don’t had to worry. My host family was very kind and I could make many foreign friends in England. In my host family, there were one Spanish girl and one Arabic boy. Their names are Christina and Khalid. I was very happy because they were very friendly and I could talk many things, for example about their countries and culture, they let me know many things and I could learn a lot of things. I want to go there if I have a chance and I want to meet them. My host mother’s name is Sandra. She was very good at cook. I like her dishes very much. And I like her. I am going to send a Christmas cards for them. [162 words]

0 件のコメント: