2007年12月12日水曜日

Learning with conputers

I think to use computer is very sueful for our life. because we can get many information from internet very quickly. I often use it in my house or school.
For example, if we use a internet, we can whatch some movies, TV programs, home pages and so on. These tools are very good to get useful imformation. My mother can not use computer well, and she can not typing. However she has to use the computer to make paper on her job. sometime, she learned with computer in my house. She was looking for good information to write her job's paper and she practiced typing.
When we have to remember somethings, to use computer is not good way I think.
The most good way is write by our hands to remenber somethings.On the other hand, when we make some documents, it is very easy and faster than write ourselves. I think there are some good points studying with computer and sime not good points. [165 words]

6 件のコメント:

yasu さんのコメント...

Hello. My mother is learning computer too. She sometimes practices typing and makes household accounts on computer. She's a slow lerner but enjoys it.

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I think you are great, because you can write much sentence. However, you should put a comma after "our life" of first sentence.

chiporin さんのコメント...

Hello thank you for comment on my blog.
My mother is enjoy,too. She always sitting infront of computer and using internet.

chiporin さんのコメント...

Hello tripnaina.
Thank you for your advice.
I can realize my mistakes.

Dai さんのコメント...

Your opinion is very good. I think computer is useful.

takeshi さんのコメント...

I think computer is very useful for us, but I think using computer is very difficult!! So I don't like computer.