2007年12月21日金曜日

Learning with computers

Learning with computers
Learning with computer is very useful, I think. I often use it during my classes to watch some movies, some pages and so on. There are many chances to use computer. This is one of the way to lean many things.

Before
Before I use a computer, usually write by my hands. It took many times and I had to pay attention to write correctly. It is hard work for me. Once I have a mistake, I have to use an eraser and write again or some times we need make our documents from first. It is very hard work for us. On the other hand, to use a computer it is easy to modification. If we save our document’s data in computer, we don’t have start again from beginning to make our papers.
However, hand writing is the best way to remember something. To use our hands, we can remember more easily. Before I use a computer, I can’t use a computer. I think I don’t have so many chances to use computers. My typing was very slow and I don’t know how to use them.

After
I often use a computer in my Writing classes. In this class, I have to type in 5 minutes as fast as possible and sent a mail. Using computer was not easy for me but I can use it a little now. I think this is very useful and interesting. Before, I don’t use a computer in my house because I am not interested in it. However now I often use a internet and e-mail. If use a computer, we can send messages faster than a letter.

During writing Ⅲ&Ⅳ
During the class, we have to use a computer. At first, we have to typing as fast as we can and send a mail to our teacher. To type was very difficult for me because my typing speed is very slow and I often make some mistakes in my writing. However I think that now is a little faster than first time. To use a computer is not only in a class, maybe we have to use in our job, life and so on. Learning with computer is good way to get useful information but there were some bad infomation for us. We have to choose which one is good or not.


Conclution
I think studying with computers are good for us. Now, there are many computer around us and we can use it very easy. Many children use them and study.
Maybe in the future, more children use computers to study something and each house will have some computers. [443 words]

0 件のコメント: