2007年6月4日月曜日

My favorite

I will introduce my favorite things. First, my favorite music. I like music and my favorite musician is HY. I like their lyrics are very good, I think. Second is my favorite place. It is my home town. I’m from Amakusa. There is very beautiful place. Final is my favorite country. It is Japan.
I like music. I like listen to music very much. I often listen to it in my room. My favorite musician is HY. They are from Okinawa. They are famous music group. I think that, many people are moved by their music. My sister is one of their fans. Music is very important thing for me. I often watch music programs on TV. When I lived in dormitory, I watch it with my friends and singing. It was very fun. The music make our life fun.
Second, I will introduce my favorite place. It is my home town. I’m from Amakusa. There is very beautiful. Especially, the sea is very beautiful. In summer, a lot of people visit there to enjoy their holiday. My home town is Goshoura. My home town consist of many islands. There is very country. There is no convenience store in my town. But, there are a lot of nature. I like there very much. My family and my old friends live in there. There is precious for me.
Final, my favorite country is Japan. Japan is our native country. I like own country. Japan has many places to visit. For example, famous place is Kyoto. Kyoto has many temples and interesting history. Kiyomizu temple is one of them. A lot of tourists visit there. I have not been to Kyoto yet. I want to visit there some day. My friend lives in there now. So, I am going to go there in December in this year. Japanese culture and custom are very peculiar. But I don’t know all thing. I want to know about more.These things are my favorite and important things. Music is part of my life. I think it is one of my hobby. To enjoy my life, these things are very important, I think. (357wards)

7 件のコメント:

moe さんのコメント...

Hello, Chiho! Your blog is very long!! It is wonderful, and there are many information. I can read easy your blog. Good! Good! Good! I think so. Do you like HY? I like their songs.

ss partner さんのコメント...

Hello! I read your blog. I think Amakusa is interesting. I want to go there. My favorite singer is HY,too. I have one their CD album. I like "TEGAMI" the best. What do you like the best? Please tell me. Your blog is very interesting but I think you add some paragraphs or blanks to your blog. Would you like to try?

takeshi さんのコメント...

I like HY too! Their music makes us happy.When I am not fine, I often listen there song. I also think music is very important things for human.

mami さんのコメント...

Hello!! Chiho. I'm Mami. I like HY too.
My favorite HY's song is "NAO".
I want to go concert of HY.
Your blog is wonderful.
I want to imitate your blog.

Tomoyan さんのコメント...

I like HY!! I like "ANATA" the best.

shk0 さんのコメント...

I think that your good point is you have some favorites.
I like HY too.
I think you need to every paragraphs.

みかん さんのコメント...

i like HY very much!!
Their song is very nice!!