2007年6月16日土曜日

Kumamoto

I live in Kumamoto now. There is a lot of nature. I like Kumamoto very much. My home town is Amakusa. There is south of Kumamoto. There is very beautiful sea and nature. We can swim in the sea in summer. A lot of people visit Amakusa in summer to enjoy their vacation. My family lives in there now. I sometime go back to Amakusa. I often go to the sea with my friends to enjoy. It is very fun! Sea is very beautiful. Kumamoto has many famous spots. For example, Aso is very famous. Aso has very big caldera. It’s scale is the biggest in the world. Kusasenri is very beautiful spot. I went to there on G.W. in this year with my friends. The green was very beautiful. Kumamoto castle is also famous spot. Many people visit there. The foods are very good. “Krasirenkon” and “basashi” are specialty. They are delicious but, “basashi” is a little ecxpensive. Kumamoto has peculiar dialect. It is very difficult to understand for people who come here from other prefectures. Actually, I was very confused when I moved here from Amakusa, because Amakusa has different dialect from Kumamoto. In Amakusa, people seldom use “~tsutai” and “dago~”. These are typical dialect in Kumamoto city. But, I like Kumamoto dialect very much. I can use it now. There is a lot of hot springs in Kumamoto. I like it very much. Hot spring is very nice place to refresh. I want to go there. I want to enjoy my life in Kumamoto. There is my friends and family. So, I can spend good time in there. (272words)

3 件のコメント:

Makko さんのコメント...

I have different dialect too.
It's little difficult for my friends to listen somr of my dialect.
I'm from Yamaga city in Kumamoto prefecture.
It seems strange.
Because we lives in same prefecture!!!!

moe さんのコメント...

I want to go beautiful sea!! But we can swim in the sea this summer.

mami さんのコメント...

Hi!! Chiho. I like Kumamoto too. I want to go sea. I can't go sea but, I go to sea next year.