2007年5月8日火曜日

My Friends

I met my friend. Her name is Yuki. She and I have been friend since we are high school student.
She and I lived in same dormitory. i couldmake a lot of friends there. She is one of my good friends in there. She call me "Chiho " and I call her "Noguchan". We are vest friend now. When I was high school student, I have to live in dormitory because my house is too far from my high school. My dormitory lived about 58 students. There were so many people. I liked there. thre was very fun for me. there were many my friends, so I was happy then. When Christmas, we had a Christmas party. It was very interesting. My room is No,6 room. there were 3 people in my room. I and Kaori and Anna. They are my friends.
last year, I left dormitory. I leave there on February 23 th. It was very cold day.
After we guraguated high school, we sometime hold small like a party. We held it first on September 16 last year, We enjoyed it very much. I was very happy to meet them. We tolked many things. For example, about our memory of in dormitory, about school , friends, and so on.
Yuki often comes to my home. And I often go to her home. She lives in Kamikumamoto.
She goes to Kumamoto Hoken Kagaku university. Her dream is to become a nurse. She has thought it since she was a high school student. We often go to shopping together. She is very interesting. She always make me smile.
I became college sutudent last year. I could make many friend in there, too. So, I can enjoy my new school life.
.

0 件のコメント: