2007年5月1日火曜日

GW

What do you do on GW this year?
I have two plans for GW.
First, I will go to Aso with my friends on May 2. I am looking forward to going Aso. I will go there with Miyuki, Megumi, Emi, Makiko. They are my friends. We going to visit Aso zinjya. Ther is famouse place. I have been there once with my friends . But, I don't remember where threr is. We also want to visit Kusasenri. There is verey beautiful place. I have been there with my family 3 years ago.I thought then that how beausiful there is. I want to enjoy drive with my friends.
Next is I am going to go back to Amakusa. There is my family.I will go there with my friend by bus. Her name is Yuki. She and I have been friend since when we were high school students.
I have to decide my Kimono for my Seizinsiki. My favorite color is yellow and green. So, I want to celect green. But, my mother say me" how about blue or red?" She seems to want wear me another color. My father says"nay color is O.K." I think i want to wear green . my home town is Goshoura. There is arround the sea. So, I have to use a ship to go to my house. I like ship. But, I don't like car. when I take a car, I often feel bad. I am going to back there by bus. I'm very afraid about it verry much. My old friends came back there ,too. I am looking forward to meeting them. I want to enjoy my long holiday and Iwant to have a nice time in there.

0 件のコメント: