2007年10月24日水曜日

My favorite palces

My favorite places

My favorite place is my room in Kumamoto. I can relax in there. I want to describe why I like my room and my home town and bath room. I live with my sister in Kumamoto. I like my room and others.

My room

I live with my sister in Kumamoto. I like my room very much. I can relax in there and we enjoy our life. I coordinated my room my self. My sister is too. We like it very much. My room is best place for me to relax and thinking something or studying.

Bath room

I like bath room. I take a bath about 1 hour every day. I like bath room very much. I can relax and sometime, I listening to music in there. There is good place to think something. The bath time is very important for me.

My home town

My home town is Amakusa. Goshoura town is my home town. My home town is small island, about 5 km. I like there very much. There are no convenience stores and signals. However, there is a lot of nature and beautiful sea. I was growing up in this island. There are my old friends and family. I want to back to there in December.

School with my friends

I like my friends, so I like school. There are my friends.

[229 words]

0 件のコメント: