2007年4月11日水曜日

My introduction

My name is Chiho Uramoto.I'm from Kumamoto.I am a student of Kumamoto gakuen univer city.I studey English there.I want to become good English speaker .I like English very much.
I am going to go to England in this summer on Kaigaikensyu. I am very looking forward going there. I want to see many beautiful buildings in England. I like castles. They are verry beautiful. I want to take a lot of pictures during my stay in England.
My family is my father and mother and my sister.My sister'name is Miho. My sister and I are twinds. I am from Amakusa.There is very beautiful sea. My parents live in there now. I live with her in Kumamoto city now. It is verry hard. For example, to make our meal. Cooking is difficult. But, we have to cook ourselves. Usually,I make our breakfast and my sister make our dinner. My sister can not get up so early in the morning. So, we made this rule. My sister is a student of same University. My hobby is listen to music and go to movies.I often go with my friends or my sister. My favorite food is Udon. It is Jananese noodle. I don' t have dislike foods. (203 words)